Friday, May 14, 2010

San Pedro


HI!
Today I will tell about a trip that I did 2 years ago. The summer 2008 I worked in a Packing, in Choapinos, a town next to Rosario, where I Live. I worked with many apples. UF! Besides with mi sister went to trade fair to sell clothes. So I save up enough money for travel to Antofagasta In February of that year. I went in the Carmelita’s Bus, I remember that I was the only woman there… I was surrounded by miners. It was very funny trip. My friend Natalia waited me in the terminal Bus.
There we decided go to San Pedro de Atacama. We invited two friends more. We camped.
I love the desert, should be because I have north blood.
There we saw craftwork, we went to Museum, and we did a tour by the Atacama salt and went for a swim there. The fantastic was that we floated because the salt is many in the water. Also we went with boys that we knew to a celebration of the native people. In the celebration they presented poems and songs and spoke a man and he said that the foreigners weren’t welcome. Later it come the dance. The persons danced SAYA and others dance. I like that kind of music I feel very good.
That trip was the best. So San Pedro wait for me again!!

5 comments:

  1. There is a problem between the native people and the foreigners in general. From the 90s the people know him as natives, descendants of an ethnic group, and they want to have control of the archeologycal traces and of their habits too. In fact, exits some places where the anthropologist or archeologist can't go.

    But.... The north of the chile is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so beautuful!!!

    You and Camila trip in San Pedro!!!

    I wish travel San Pedro!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cony! we were so near and we can´t meet. but in the next trip to San Pedro we travel together :)
    will be very funny!

    pd: the picture is great and in one beautiful place.

    San Pedrito wait for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

    and the place, the nature,...
    I want go!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a very good trip, I also want to travel to san pedro!
    I don´t know san pedro de atacama :(

    regards

    ReplyDelete