Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi everybody!!

Hi!
I am Constanza but you can call me "Rosarito" is a new nickname that I Like. I think that is funny.
Well, This semester I hope give good marks in the university. I will make the effort.
I study Theory and History of the Art how you.
I don`t want that the time spend quickly, for that I will enjoy it. Spend good moments is some like that a new way of live. Read, listen to music, sing, laugh, cook, dance and learn y give the knowledge that I need and I want.



Bye, Until other post. :D

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Rosarito. Where does the nickname come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some my friends of Santiago call me Rosarito. They never have listen about my home town Rosario, then now they call me that. It is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the clarification.
    remember to write the answers on my blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete