Friday, April 23, 2010

visiting the web

Hi!
Today I visited the web http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish and a try of practice some of English, but I found some complicated. Listen English is the most difficult for me, for that the web is good, bit a bit I can learn.

I practice with the quizzes about pronunciation but I got 3 points good of 10. It is bad.
Besides practice in “Wordmaster” and there I got better points. That I like, is a game very funny, is a form interesting for to learn. I understood that I should learn a lot of vocabulary and the sounds and pronunciation of the word. I think that I will visit this web more often.

I hope that you have enjoyed playing in the puzzles, “wordmaster” and making quizzes.
The web page has all. Is very complete. It has news, radio and weather. Besides, obviously, the exercises of English, very educational. There are series as “Flatmates”, it looks very funny. Me in particular I didn’t see. You do?


Post me. bye

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw the soap opera (the serie).The most important is that you can hear the pronunciation and see the dialogue (to write)!
    You should see it!!!It's very funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s true, is very complicated listening in english and to understand it when your english isn´t very good. but everything is practice or not? but find the time for the practice either is very easy.
    well...what we can do????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think it is very funny so maybe one day you should watch "flatmates"

    ReplyDelete